Questions? Contact us at HelpSU.
Maps and Records receives project records for construction projects campus-wide during review phases to support:
- Notification to Plans Review distribution
- Retention of comments on behalf of the University
- The updating of floor plan and basemap/utility drawings
- The future archiving process
Review period: 2 weeks and 2 days.
The reviewing process includes the following five steps:
- Receive email with due date.
- Review plans.
- Download Plans Review Comment Form (Excel file) and rename the file appropriately to include Proj No, Proj Name and name of Department.
- Send comments to the Project Manager and copy email@example.com .
- Attend standing Plans Review Meeting for BGM/SEM groups every Thursday at 1pm in the 327 Bonair Siding 1st floor training room.
If you would like to be added to our distribution, please contact us through HelpSU.
- Download and complete the Plans Review Transmittal (pdf)
- Submit Hardcopy and Electronic (pdf and dwg format) for all project phases. Electronic documents can either be submitted through stanford.box.com or delivered to Maps and Records with the Hardcopy.
- Deliver plans and transmittal to: Client/Office Service Coordinator, Maps and Records at 340 Bonair Siding.
Contact info: (650) 725-8472, HelpSU
Review departments will be assigned as indicated (reviewed by Norman Hum). Email announcement will be sent to the Plans Review distribution.
Please verify completion of information in the Plans Review Template (Excel file) with the Project Manager prior to delivering plans to Maps and Records.
Norman Hum, SEM/BGM Plans Review Coordinator,
(650)723-7652 or firstname.lastname@example.org.