Geospatial and Cartographic Services (GIS)
Questions? Contact us at HelpSU.
We offer a range of products using both GIS (Geographic Information Systems) and graphic services.
- Custom maps: Maps designed to highlight the locations of buildings, events, equipment, or resources within the entire or limited campus areas.
- GIS analysis: Spatial analysis to create overlays, buffers, proximity studies resulting in graphical and tabular outputs.
- Specialized Applications: Web-based, mobile, and desktop-based solutions for interactive maps, data collection and analysis.
Map Product Samples
Custom maps can be created in a variety of formats and styles, either printed or electronic. The gallery below shows samples of some of our custom products. These files are samples only and may not reflect the most current information. For the most current maps, or for specific mapping needs or questions, contact us at email@example.com.
Order Custom Map Products
To submit requests for estimates, obtain more information, or order our services, use one of the following options to contact us:
- (650) 725-8472
- Customer Funded Work Request (billable projects)
- Athletic Department
- Conference Services
- Development Office
- Environmental Health and Safety
- Event Services
- Faculty Staff Housing
- Grounds Services
- Human Resources
- Office of the President
- Office of Undergraduate Admissions
- Overseas Studies
- Parking and Transportation Services
- Political Science Department
- Public Safety Department
- Residential and Dining Enterprises
- School of Engineering
- School of Medicine
- Stanford Alumni Association
- Stanford Hospitals and Clinics
- Stanford Student Affairs & University Registrar's Office
- Undergraduate Advising & Research
- Woods Institute for the Environment
- Visitor Information Services